Hey hey! have you ever wondered of a simple way to understand yourself better?
Understanding yourself means this, that is to say knowing yourself.
Sometimes it’s crazy annoying when we can’t put our lives together or simply know what we want and who we are.
Crazy huh? I thought so.
So, I’ve come up with a little 30 question list of questions that might help you get a hang of your life. It’s just something that you can do on your own or try getting someone to ask you these questions and you answering them. Although you can add some more questions on your own as you go, these can be a great start.
But then again, you can even note them down just to remind yourself of who you are!!
(This is actually something to help with my previous post on How To Instantly Glow Up And Become Prettier where I talked about getting to understand yourself better. Check it out if you haven’t.) Because they relate.
For instance, I know i love WRITING. As a result, I started a blog. In other words, I ramble a lot hahaha . So if I’m asked what I like doing, writing would be on the list. because I really enjoy doing it and it feels like I’m throwing all my feelings on the keyboard.
HERE GOES SOMETHING!!
- Firstly, what do you love about yourself and your life?
- What makes you smile and upset?
- How/what can you add to your happiness?
- What are the top 10 things that make you the happiest?
- Most importantly, where do you want to be in 5 years?
- Who are the people in your life that make you really happy?
- When are you the best version of yourself?
- Are there any steps you can take to be a better version of yourself?
- How can you love yourself more each day?
- What are your strengths/weaknesses?
- Do you love where you’re at in this life right now?
- Do you have any goals in life?
- What is your goal for next year and how will you attain it?
- How would you advice your future self?
- Is here anything that you are afraid to do?
- Which steps are you taking to reach all your goals?
- Pinpoint on what you love about yourself?
- What are 5 things that you hate about yourself?
- How can you improve your daily habits and routines?
- What can you do to improve your confidence?
- Do the people and friends around you motivate you?
- If yes or no, how do they do it?
- What are the 10 negative mindsets you need to let go ?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Do you have love and compassion for other people?
- How do you treat people around you?
- How do you feel about your friends and family?
- If you could change anything in your life, what would it be?
- How do you honestly feel about your friends being successful than you?
- Lastly, if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
And there you have it.
Thirty very helpful questions to help you get through. Let me know if you find this helpful. Therefore, you just have to answer these for yourself and figure it out.
In the journey of getting to know yourself, never feel pressured. Everyone’s race/walk or whatever you want to call it is different even though we most likely use the same road.
“Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.”IT’S YOUR LIFE. NOT THEIRS.
Moreover, getting to know and understand yourself can help you in the long run. In case you want to go for an interview, the most frequently asked questions are “what is your weakness and what is your strength?” How would you answer that if you have no idea of them in your life? For instance, you come across those questions, what will your answer be?
Remember that living a life without direction is likely to throw you all off. Above all else, put yourself first because your happiness matters.